Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10

5:14PM
My friend who works at SDM told me that a woman came in willing to pay several hundreds of dollars for the JB cutout. She should just take a picture with it.
Trina

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good times with Justin. I believe those cutouts are supposed to be draw prizes for people who buy his perfume.

      Delete
    2. Good times with Justin. I believe those cutouts are supposed to be draw prizes for people who buy his perfume.

      Delete
    3. Good times with Justin. I believe those cutouts are supposed to be draw prizes for people who buy his perfume.

      Delete
    4. Good times with Justin. I believe those cutouts are supposed to be draw prizes for people who buy his perfume.

      Delete
    5. Good times with Justin. I believe those cutouts are supposed to be draw prizes for people who buy his perfume.

      Delete
    6. Good times with Justin. I believe those cutouts are supposed to be draw prizes for people who buy his perfume.

      Delete